Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Itch of Females...


So everyone knows that me and female friends don't mix. I get and I lose em. I love em to death, but our friendships always in up in death. I don't know why I get em and lose em. I think its because since I'm a female and female hormones are a very big key in the picture. Attitude's keeping up and driving us crazy. So I guess I'm trying to keep the few I do have, can't have nothing but male friends, I'll go crazy in all the male-nodes. Three years ago I went through the same situation, a big group of girl friends and not one but ALL of us got into at the same time. He say she say, was a big factor in it. It took us a YEAR to get back on good graces with each other. But I think we all still have an eyebrow raised to each other. With all the woman's studies classes and doctors, you think they would be able to figure out whats wrong with us.

1 comment: